Health Measures at Christensen & Rafferty Fine Jewelry
March 13, 2020
In response to the novel coronavirus 2019, we are monitoring updates and recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and our local health organizations. We are following their guidelines and would like to share with you the precautions we are taking to make your visits more comfortable.
- We personally clean hand-operated objects daily, from door handles to the building’s elevator buttons
- Hand sanitizers are available at our door, please use them as you enter and exit the Salon
- Regular cleanings have been increased – this includes jewelry cleaning, staff hand washing, etc.
Tips on staying healthy:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; put attention to usually forgotten areas like finger tips and thumbs
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth
- Sneeze or cough into your own elbow
- Sterilize frequently touched surfaces
- Get plenty of sleep and fluids for a robust immune system
- Get a flu vaccine
- If you experience cold like symptoms, stay home
- If you experience respiratory illness, visit a medical provider
And finally, there is no public health recommendation for mask wearing outside of professional healthcare settings.